15 Interesting Politics And International Relations Dissertation Ideas
A dissertation for your course of politics and international relations allows you to analyze some of the most interesting and important events from the modern world. Not only this; if you are passionate about history, you have many ideas to choose that can be perfectly adapted to fit the requirements of your dissertation. All you need to do is to be creative and to pay attention to the technical aspects of your paper. If you are searching for some interesting topics, we have some of the best ones for you.
- The causes of the First World War. Surprisingly, many people don’t know the political situation that made possible World War 1.
- The communist regime. A big part of Europe passed through hard times during communism. Make a paper about this and try to get direct information from people who lived under this regime.
- Cold war. Discuss what were the causes of this and how this influenced the political relations in Europe.
- International relations between communist and democratic countries. Even if the government does not share the ideas, they can still collaborate and work together.
- The origins of left and right parties. There is an interesting story behind this segregation; mention also the main differences in their doctrine.
- Should religion be involved in politics? In some countries the religious laws still replace the governmental ones.
- The Arab spring. The revolutions that took place in Arab countries in the last years can be a very interesting topic for your paper.
- The European Union. How it was formed, why, and what countries are part of it nowadays.
- The role of NATO in military defense. Many countries are involved in this alliance, either providing economical support either because they have a strategic position.
- The Israeli conflict. There is a historical conflict between Palestine and Israel that is still active nowadays.
- Economic alliances between countries. There are several alliances that help all members to get economic support.
- The importance of foreign labor. Many developed countries built their cities with the help of immigrants.
- The American amendments. USA has a unique set of laws. Analyze them and talk a little bit about the ones who applied them for the first time.
- International politics regarding feminism. There is a constant effort in the last years to ensure gender equality in every country.
- World Health Organization. How international relations can be beneficial for the medical system of all countries.